Re: Flag Fish and Reef Tanks

Keith & Lisa:

>>Almost all clownfish and psuedochromis species can be captively reared
as well as a few species of gobies. They are making inroads into
larval rearing
of many species of angels, butterflies and tangs. There are reports
out of Asia of raising angelfish
>>spawns in ponds.

I'm glad to hear that great inroads are being made in captive breeding of
saltwater species.  From your post, I assume the halophiles are not "there"
yet, but that they are coming along.

As for the aesthetic side of things.. educate me!  Are there online sites
that have pics of saltwater tanks that rival the aesthetic "blast" we get
when we see classic European and Japanese planted aquaria styles?

Nifty Aquarium Stuff:
http://www.floridadriftwood.com