Re: night lighting

> Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:37:15 -0700
> From: Merrill <merrill34 at home_com>
> Subject: Re: night lighting
>
> George,
>
> Please remind me when I see you in Chatanooga that there is a very nice
> bridge that I would like to sell you! :>)
>
> I wish that you would try the "Carbo Plus" as I have great results with
> it!  This will probably open up a "new can of worms" out of Canada, as a
> certain person there thinks it can't work.  I see it work!!  After two
> years, I think it is the easiest and best thing for putting carbon in
> your aquarium for the plants -- electronically!  (And, I don't work for
> the company!!)

It is just a shame that it is extremly expensive in the long run, compared
to preasure CO2. I sure would not chance my preasure system for the Carbo
plus.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:
      The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
      http://www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html