Re: aponogeton ulvaceous

I also have an a. ulvaceous, from AAG. Mine is also growing horizontal, i.e.
the leaves are laying flat. But I've never heard that leaves will grow
horizontal when there is low light. I also had reddish tones striping the
leaves. I'd love to know how to get those leaves to stand up, it's growing
great, and it would look awesome.

Sylvia