PAM2

Since so many of you have asked where is your copy of PAM2 I am taking this
route to explain:

PAM2 was entered into the Postal Service on 8/9.  At that time my latest
and best information was that it "traveled like First Class", so I
naturally expected 4-7 day service as promised by the PO web site.

To my dismay, when I did not receive this service I inquired and was told
that Periodical rate traveled like junk mail, figure 16-30 days.

So I have to ask your patience and forbearance in waiting for your issue to
show up, hopefully no later than 9/9.   This is more a disappointment to me
than to you, I paid $500 to get screwed by the PO.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience.
--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam