Re: Aponogeton

In a message dated 8/24/00 3:05:17 PM Central Daylight Time,

<<  First the question, then some background.  What might cause Aponogeton
ulvaceous to stay more horizontal instead of vertical?

I would guess that you definitely need more light.  I think 3 watts a gallon
is a good general number to shoot for.  I have a 3x96 watt setup on my 90
gallon and it is doing great so far, plants are pearling and shooting up.  I
don't see any other glaring problems, for what that is worth:)

Don