Re: Which EHEIM filter to Buy

    (The info I posted came from a specifications table in an Eheim booklet.)
    I checked with the American distributor of Eheim products- Hawaiian
Marine Imports Inc., and was told that the "filter circulation" numbers (not
to be confused with the "pump output" numbers that I also listed)  represent
the flow in a typical aquarium set-up; with the canister filled with the
recommended loads of Eheim media, all the hoses and input/output fixtures in
place, and with a head on the filter.  (Though, these numbers are with
cleanest conditions in hoses and media, I would think).
    I too am very interested in finding out if the people using Eheims on
plant-tanks agree with Eheim's sizing recommendations.

    Zach K.