Which EHEIM Canister To Buy

    Here are some more numbers in case they help:

    The Eheim catalog shows The #2222 as having "pump output" of "apprx." 500
liters/hour, and "filter circulation" of "apprx."  350 L/hr.  I don't know if
that second figure implies that the canister is charged with recommended
quantities of Eheim media, or empty.  I've been assuming that it means with
the media.  The numbers for the #2224 are "apprx."  700, and 500 L/hr.,
respectively.

    Zach K.