I hate to bring up an overly discussed topic, but.......

I need heat tape. Yes, I searched the archives, but what I am looking
for are online suppliers of heat tape. I don't want to make it myself as

there are safety issues involved. This is technically not even going to
be for aquatic plants. I am setting up a lizard cage for my daughters
classroom. I want to heat one side of it by undertank heating. I am
making a custom cage for these guys and would like to have the heating
system built in. I would appreciate any pointers to good online sources.

Obligatory plant stuff, Anyone looking for some java fern? Anyone have
killifish to trade? Anything else interesting to trade?

Thanks,
Jeremy

--

Jeremy Adams - Corvallis, Oregon  USA