Plant for trade or sale.

Hello Everyone,

I purchased a plant about 4-5 months ago that was sold to me as Echinodorus
opacus.  As it's grown in my tank, it's looked more and more like a huge
variety of Anubias barteri var. augustifolia (afzelii).  It didn't grow
anything like the other swords that I kept in my tanks and leaves emerged
from the other leaves much like any anubias would.  I'm not sure what type
of plant this is whether it's really an Echinodorus or an Anubias.  If
anyone is interested in tradin for a very unique plant, I'm looking for
glosso, dwarf clover, or other interesting varieties of carpet plants aside
from riccia which I consider a nuisance.  I'd also like to get some Didplis
diandra, Alteranthera reinekii, or Rotala wallichii.  I'm not asking for all
of these, but would like these plants and am willing to pay for some of it.
This particular plant is over 7-8" in height and has about 8 leaves.  It is
large by anubias standards.  Make me an offer.

Thanks,
Bailin Shaw
Oklahoma City Aquarium Association
Come to our fish show at the Edmond, OK Petsmart on Sept. 9th