Breeding Amano Shrimps9

I know of no sources but if you have the Yamato Pond Shrimp, which is just
one of many species pushed by Amano, green water and the attendant
microflora and fauna are a must. The nauplii go through a number of
transformations just like their oceanic brethern before becoming shrimp. The
adults are cannibalistic and will attack smaller individuals while their
shells are dry. Usually, I just go to the reservoir on the OtonŽ or Arakawa
rivers to collect mine.

Hi! Have anyone successfully bred the amano shrimps before? Emilio just gave
3 female shrimps with eggs last nite. I would like to try to breed them
although I know it's kind of impossible:P I need some useful websites
regarding this topic if you have some to share with me.