Two Questions

Roger,
    I built my sister a very nice oak hood for her 10 gallon tank with
two 26 watt i think, and a 13 watt actintc from phillips? (going to be a mini
reef, however now it grows algae for my daphnia, but very well!) maybe it was
only 13 or 18? anyways it had four connected tubes, and was like 6700k. It
was very bright, and worked well... good growth, and relatively cheap, I got
one of those security spotlight
deals, and took off the light sensor... wouldn't make sense for the light to
go on when the lights went off would it? anyways, good luck, Bill