Re: Pump for a Plant Tank Wet/Dry Filter...

I have had good success with the Rio pumps.  Mine are quiet, and have yet to fail.   I use a model PH 180 rated at 120 gph, and this gives me really good circulation in a 50 gallon tank through my home-built canister filter.   I would guess that the model 2100 which is rated at 692 gph would give you more circulation than you want.  My local fish store uses one of those to power a whole wall of fishtanks.