Re: Weird Java Fern leaves...

OK, I finally figured out that my Java Fern has what is called a
trilobate(?) leaf?  Evidently as the plant matures, most large java ferns
will put them out...   Somebody has a photo of one here:
http://www.geocities.com/keanhuat/fish/javafern2.jpg

Karen posted about 'em here:
http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/month.200005/msg00037.html  (I
don't remember reading it originally, though...)

Why don't we ever see photos of this type of leaf published in books or
Tropica's descriptions?  (Perhaps just to let newbies like me get excited
over the false chance of having a new variation?)

Dave Engle
Who needs to search the archives a bit more thoroughly before asking such
simple questions...
Jacksonville, NC