Re: pH Meters and Electrodes (long, as usual)

Liquid calibration fluids have a shelflife of 6-12 months, tops.
Refrigeration helps.  Aquatic Ecosystems
http://www.aquaticecosystems.com/aquatic1v1/dir3.icl?secid=0&subsecid=101&ca
tid=889&orderidentifier=ID966561496796202539
sells powdered capsules that you add to RO/DI water at your end (why
buy/ship water?).  Presumably, they can last indefinitely.  I love them.   I
use them with a PinPoint pH meter/probe with excellent consistency and
results.  ATC (automatic temperature compensation) is worthless.  The
difference in pH in the temperature range that supports life is negligible;
in tropical tanks, not even a consideration.
Kevin