Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #481

In a message dated 8/17/00 3:55:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<<
 Aquatic Plants Digest    Thursday, August 17 2000    Volume 04 : Number 481

 ------------------------------

 Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:06:38 -0500
 From: Augie Eppler <augiee at bellsouth_net>
 Subject: Re: Florida Flag Fish Freedom

 David A. Youngker Wrote concerning the state flag of Florida:

 > Now I'm curious - do those "Floridian" colors also run in horizontal
 > stripes?...

 People, lets stop all this nonsense. If you think Jordonella floridae
 looks like a flag,
 "ANY" flag, you need to stop smoking all of that Hygrophilia
 difformis;-)

 To answer your question David, no they don't. The pattern somewhat
 resembles the battle flag of the Confederacy.

 Augie Eppler
 Green Cove Springs, Fl >>

Lets not go there, my e-mail address of csinf is for Confederate States
Infantry.  My father and I are Civil War Reenactors (Both Sides) :)

Allen, JR.