Plant filters

Hello APD

I keep reading about plant filters, and while I have the basic idea in
my head just fine, I can't for the life of me figure out the exact
logistics... the schematics... how its actually built.  I would like to
build one.

Would any body be willing to send me some instructions... written for
the mechanically challenged?  REAL SIMPLE instructions!

Thank you to any takers!

Marci

ps I have read thekrib.  I just don't get the picture in my head how its
accomplished.  If there is a specific article, with step by step
instruction for construction, I have missed it.