Potassium Permangenate Question

Hi all,

I have a question about postassium permangenate. I've read the FAQ section
on disinfecting plants, where it indicated that the chemical is in a dilute
form in Jungle Labs' "Clear Water". I searched my lfs, and found something
from Jungle Labs called "Tank Buddies' Water Clear."

My question is, is this the same thing as what's mentioned in the FAQ?

Unfortunately, neither the product or the Jungle Labs' website provides any
information whatsoever about the ingredients or chemical components.

Thanks!

Chuck

--
Carlos R. (Chuck) Miró / Washington, D.C. & Northern Virginia
Puregold (http://puregold.aquaria.net)