RE: water reconstitution

"Powdered Dolomite contains Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Carbonate (ratio
around 2:1 to 5:3), and a trace of iron.  Usually little else.  The tablets
or pills contain binders and expanders like cellulose, silica, stearic acid
or magnesium sterate.  It is inexpensive and found at health food stores."

I think that you should also be able to find it in "brew your own" type
places as well. Last year, when I went looking for wine maker's yeast (as an
alternative to baking yeast for DIY CO2), I gound a 5 lb bag of the stuff in
the "brew your own" place near me - they gave me the stuff for nothing (I
don't think the chap who gave it to me knew what it was used for in wine or
beer making).

James Purchase
Toronto