Threads

$Soap Box ON$

The APD archive has a swell feature that allows you to go forward and backward
through all the responses to a paricular topic or thread ("prev by thread",
If you change the Subject: line willy-nilly when you reply (or accept the
default "Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #4xx", the threading capability
is not usable.

PLEASE be diligent in using Subject: and PLEASE don't alter the Subject: unless
you are starting a new thread.

$Soap Box OFF$

Yuck, all this politeness makes me want to go wash my hands. <g>

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts