LaMotte pH test kit AG-21 no longer available?

We recently tried to get a reagent refill for our venerable LaMotte narrow range
pH test kit with the octect comparator that covers pH 6.0 to 7.4 (model AG-21).
Karla reports that LaMotte has discontinued that model and no longer has reagent
refills. I would personally like to thank all the scum-sucking mail order houses
that only stocked the wide range kits. Obviously, since no one was buying the
narrow range kits (Heavens knows, you wouldn't think of buying from LaMotte
directly, would you?), LaMotte decided the narrow range kit was a money loser.

So Karla ordered an equivalent (and more expensive) narrow range, color wheel pH
kit from Hach (directly, of course).  But since LaMotte no longer offers such a
beast, Hach is swamped with orders and the kit is backordered for a couple of
weeks.

<grrrr>

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts