PAM2

Dave Gomberg's second issue of Planted Aquaria just dropped through the mail
slot. Dave, you may only give yourself a B+ on your second issue, but I
think that you deserve an A+++! Another wonderful issue, even better than
your first.

Congrats as well to Jamie Johnson for what has got to be the best article on
substrates that I have ever read. Finally, someone has some hard, physical
data to back up a discussion on the options available to aquarium hobbyists,
presented in a clear, well thought out manner. This article alone is worth
the price of a subscription.

If _anyone_ on this list is not yet a subscriber, give yourself an early
Christmas present. Dave deserves our support on this one - its a winner.

James Purchase
Toronto