FFF = Fetid Flame Fest

Carmen wrote:

> Upon first joining the APD, it took me weeks to
> figure out what a J. floridae was just from reading
> the posts. Was it a fish or a shrimp?

I thought it was a plant.  As a resident of the Gulf
Coast, I was also excited by the notion that it was
native to this region and that meant I stood a fair
chance of diggin' some for my tank.  Of course, now I
know how silly I looked when I showed up for the
collection expedition with a shovel...

I dunno what the Torontian and the Driftwood Dealer
have agin' each other, but their airing of all this
laundry on the list is stressing my new fish.