Re: FFF (was Hair algae)

I should mention that the females appeared healthy when I brought them home
(from a different store). They were also much smaller than the males (I'm
assuming they were younger). They did well for several months. After they'd
been with the males, it _appeared_ they seemed to decline and then die, which
I attributed to some disease, but it could be length of time kept in
conditions not optimum for their health.