Re: FFF (was Hair algae)

Sylvia points out that her FFF were not very healthy on arrival, and never
fully recovered.  I think it might be useful to point out that I also have
never seen them in fresh water.  I used to net them out of the Indian and
Banana Rivers, which are both brackish.  If you are leeping a soft water tank
for Amazon or West African fish, J. floridae will probably be a bad coise,
regardless of their appitite for algae (and fine-leaved plants).

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator       º o
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com               0