[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Good Outside Filter
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Good Outside Filter
- From: Susan <snotabby at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:24:02 +0000
- In-Reply-To: <200008130748.DAA14902 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
on 8/13/00 7:48 AM, Aquatic Plants Digest at Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
> Does anyone
> know if the Aquaclear 500 would fit? I might add that I've got 4.5" from
> the tank to the wall. That was enough for the 300 but ...
You should be fine. I measured my AC500 from the edge of the tank to the
backside of the filter, just shy of 4.5".
For ease, you could nudge the tank forward about an inch, otherwise it'll be
a tough job getting the filter off and on again.