American-Flag Fish

I had never heard anyone call it a Florida Flag Fish even by Floridans until
Dwight (aka spammeri allthetimeous aka The Dwightster) started calling it
that on this list.  I guess he's right, though.  If you want to label
something other than what is commonly accepted, you're bound to get a small
following that will go along with your nonsense.

I did notice that Wright Huntley wrote an article on the fish in question.
It's available at: http://www.aquafind.com/articles/jordan.html
I wonder, Wright, out of all of those references, how many of them mention
the Florida Flag Fish?

Dave Engle
This post is laced with sarcasm meant to be humorous, not insulting.
Jacksonville, NC