Red Cabomba

Hello everybody,

Would someone be able to tell me how fast does red cabomba grow in their
tanks and what's your set-up? This stuff grows around 3 ~ 4 inches per day
in my tank with high lighting and CO2... there isn't any substrate
fertilizer (i usually use clay balls)

It's neat I can trade in this plant to my LFS for store credit.. My friend
has the same problem and he ran out of CO2 in his bottle.. after that this
plant started to die off... the needles (leaves) turned WHITE and died and
fell off.. is this supposed to happen? and how could I slow down the growth
of this plant? less light? less co2? less water column fertilizer? or just
use a completely different plant that grows slower?

thank-you
Raymond Wong
www.sfu.ca/~rww/Aquariumstart.htm