Thanks and nutrient deficiency question

Hi,

Would like to thank all who responded to my posting on substrate
experimentation
using PVC pots. Your comments have been very encouraging and I think i will
proceed with using milk bottles instead :-)

I need help in identifying certain nutrient deficiency that some of my stem
plants are having. I don't really have their scientific names but generally,
they are stem plants with long and narrow leaves like cabomba. Most
older leaves will turn brown at the tips and edges and appear curled after
a while. The symptoms matched those of potassium, magnesium, calcium
deficiencies but I am not entirely sure. The pH is usually around 7 or
higher and
I change 40% of the water weekly. Any clues?

Regards