[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Denver area clubs and fish stores
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Denver area clubs and fish stores
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:21:58 -0600
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200008091948.PAA29709 at actwin_com>
> Sherman Tank on north Federal Blvd is(was) good. They (used to?) get bulk
> shipments of fish and plants in and sold them cheap and quickly. Haven't been
> there for awhile.
I checked them out a few months back, and was completely unimpressed.
I found better fish at Petco...
> Nautilus in Longmont (hey, it's Colorado, get used to driving a long way to get
> what you want!) just moved to a new location. They are not that impressive (so
> far) but are willing to work with you to get what you want, which is impressive.
I'm getting a couple hard-to-find rainbows from Nautilus this
> The best store for plants, IMHO, is Denizen's of the Deep in Ft. Collins
George told me about this one a few months back, and I was very
when I visted.
> hour north of downtown Denver on I-25). If you head that way, drop me a note and
> stop by to see our tanks.
How much is admisssion? :-)