Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #459

Hey Gitte,

Thanks for your post to the list. I don't know if you were aware, but it was
my post and response that Roger was referring to. Whether you knew it or not,
you inadvertently gave support by supply your 2 cents to the list.

I'm getting tired of these anal people who think they have the authority
(what an ego!) to determine who should post what to the list and when. Don't
they have anything else in life to stress out about? They don't like
something, they should just skip it over it.

Sylvia