Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #457

Roger,

I'd guess you were talking about the *Flourite* post. I didn't need to ponder
the response for another day, before I realized that James misunderstood my
post. Clarifying myself in the same digest seemed appropriate and helpful for
anyone reading and trying to understand. At the same time, James responding
to my clarification and answering some questions, in the same digest, made
sense. I actually find it's much easier to follow one subject in one digest.
Sometimes when responses are dragged over and responded to, day after day,
rather than answered and completed in one digest, for instance, it can become
very tedious and difficult to follow. I have a tendency to go and check in
archives because I want to see if any responses have been made to a post I
was interested in. Including them all in one digest is not personally a
problem for me. It's easier to track.

Sylvia