Re: Pleco damage

>>>BTW, does anyone have _any_ advice on bristlenose
and clown plecs re:
damage.??? I'm considering removing one or both. I'd
guess the clown plec is
the culprit but now Dinyar has raised the issue of
damage in general by fish
of this genus. How do bristlenose's rate at plant
destruction overall?<<<

My bristlenose and clown plecos have never left any
damage on the leaves they were cleaning.  Do you have
a piece of wood in the tank for them to rasp on?  I do
and maybe that is why my plants are only cleaned and
spared from damage.

Lobos