Re: Battling BGA

Hi Pat - Sorry I did not get back sooner, I had some
surgery performed and have been recovering.  I treated
may tank for 3 days without a problem.  You could
remove 1/4 of your Spirox media, but leave most of it
in place it will probably not be affected by the
Maracyn (erythromycin).  Just a note use Maracyn and
not Aquarium Pharmaceuticals erythromycin, it did noto
work for me.  I treated for 3 days with AP product and
saw no browning (dying) of the cyanobacteria.

Good luck,
Lobos