Re: Pleco damage

I have no idea as to the cause of the specific problem under discussion.

However, as to "pleco damage" to sword leaves, the pattern and depth of the
damage varies by species. Larger loricariids often create "chewed" looking
leaves, as suggested by Cavan. Many smaller loricariids (e.g., small
Peckoltia, Hypoptopoma spp., etc. ) have finer dentition and will make
leaves look pale and translucent without looking chewed.

Dinyar