[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BGA and Erythromycin
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: BGA and Erythromycin
- From: Augustine Rodriguez <rodrigaj at win_bright.net>
- Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 19:56:01 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200008051948.PAA08241 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Having read The Krib, and followed the recent thread on BGA, I finally
decided to fight BGA with erythromycin.
The plan is to follow the procedure on Tony Clementz article dated 7/92.
In this article Tony suggest 2.5mg/L on days 1 and 2. Cleanup on day 3.
50% water change on day 4, with an additional 2.5mg/L. Cleanup on day 5 - 7.
Finally, a 30% water change on day 8 followed by 1mg/l. Normal maintenance
follows day 8.
Since it has been some time since his article appeared, I wonder if any
digest members would care to comment and/or share their experiences with
this procedure. Or perhaps share the procedures they used.
Rice Lake, WI USA