[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #451
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #451
- From: joeah at webtv_net (Joe Hildreth)
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 21:52:26 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)'smessage of Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
In response to the comment on angelfish (Altums) and amazon swords, I
have kept angelfish together with Echinodorus bleheri for over 15 years.
Discus have been kept with them for about that long as well. The fish
get along just fine and almost always lay their eggs on an amazon leaf.
Then the fry seem to have great fun swimming around them and through
them. From my experience angelfish and amazon sword plants are a
perfect combination. I have kept wild caught angelfish, but not Altums.
15 Cedar Street