clown loaches causing cloudy water

DT,

The clown loaches are great - - don't give up on them!  I have a planted
tank with clown loaches.  They do tend to stir up the bottom a little bit,
but not any more than the cory cats I have in another planted tank.  I
noticed after adding the corys, that I didn't have crystal clear water any
more.  Someone posted a while ago, about how to get the water clear; maybe
you should check the archives and see if you can find it.  It had something
to do with an extra Magnum filter.

Gitte

Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #449