Re: pale sword leaves

Due to the thickness of the leaf, probably, I have found one sword almost
impervious to their (plec's) damage--the Red Flame. The older leaves get
thinned out as do other swords, but the leaves seem more rigid and durable.
Other than this, I've found they enjoy the taste of the leaves of swords
immensely.  When they _do_ damage a leaf, the leaves can't really be
described as pale, they become *holey*. It looks to me like it just got
sucked too vigorously.

I am becoming convinced that any plec in a planted tank will do damage. They
like green stuff, whether you bought it in a grocery store or not.

Sylvia