Aquatic Plant Napster

> Hey all. All this hubub about napster, and my
> longing for some Rotala
> magenta, got me thinking about a trade forum for us
> plant folk.

Got one already.  Well, sort of.  The Aquatic Plant
Exchange forum:

www.gardenweb.com/forums/exponds

I've been involved in several trades that were
arranged via that forum.  I can't recommend it highly
enough.  Most of the traders are pondkeepers, but I
have seen several 'HAVE' and 'WANTED' lists that
included plants suitable for the aquarium as well.
Check it out.