melting crypts w/ GW

Hello All.

Have any of you had your cryptocoryne plants melt during a bout of green
water?

These are some really tough crypts I have.  They can be moved about,
even to a different tank, and never melt on me.  But a week of green
water, and they have melted to almost nothing.  As I sit here, I can
watch them disintegrate like time lapse photography.

I'm trying to figure if it was the week of nutrient deprivation, the
massive water changes, or something in the water supply that might have
caused the green water in the first place that is effecting them.  All
guesses.  Was just wondering if any one else has had their crypts melt
during GW "cure" tactics.

Marci