Re: H2O2 and BGA

> I too have been battling a BGA infestation

> Then I bit the bullet and lightened my fish load by about 30%

> If it does return, I'll definitely be trying the H2O2 approach

Reducing your load helps, because you've reduced the amount of
excess nutrients for the algae.

The other method would be to improve plant growth conditions, so
that the plants use those nutrients before the algae can.

Using peroxide or any other additive to clear algae isn't going to
be an effective long-term solution.  If you have excess nutrients,
some algae will grow to use those nutrients.

--
Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua