Small Trickle Filter Plans or where to BUY

I have only a 14 inch by 19 inch space under my old aquarium.  I would like to put in a tricke filter.  Does anyone know if there is one this small.  Or how would I go about building one to fit this space?

I used to have a cannister filter.  I now want to add a wet/dry under this old tank but that is all the room I have because of the way the stand was designed.

I thought I saw a trickle filter made out of a bucket or cylinder.  I'm not sure how they did it.

Michael