Re: daphnia culture

LFS Cultures
Phone #662-236-4687

He has a few different types of daphnia. Daphnia magna is the larger.

(And my daphnia culture died out while I was on vacation and left my hubby
behind doing home improvement. God knows what happened. :-O)
Otherwise I'd send you some.)

And now I have green water in one of my tanks. :-(

He sells them $6 a culture, or 3 cultures for $15.

You could try finding some in a local pond too, but you risk carrying in some
sort of disease, I'd think.

Sylvia