potting of aquatic plants...

I wrote last week about the new tank I'm setting up, into which I'll be
moving my clown loaches and their tiger barbs.  I am potting some plants to
put in there, so that they won't be so easily disturbed/knocked
around/uprooted by the clowns which are getting bigger by the week.  I have
some bonsai pots, and I am wondering what soil to use in them.

I have a commercial potting mix, and I have an organic triple mix.  Could
anyone advise me on which would be better?  Or neither?

Thanks!
Gitte