Re:36" Lighting

>>I don't know in what area you live, John; but you can get most any
fluorescent tube from "That Fish Place" and "The Aquarium Center" --
both of which have web pages and ship mail order.<<

The only problem with buying bulbs mail order is the cost of shipping, it
can be as much as the bulbs themselves. Flourescents as a whole have a
significant failure rate right out of the box. I buy GE bulbs by the case,
and usually have 5 to 8% failure right out of the box. I have had the same
thing happen to Coralifes from the Pet store. Its sure a lot easier, (and
cheaper) to return defective bulbs to a store than sending them back to a
mail order place.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
Corkbark