CO2 concentration of human breath & Esclipse 6

I have an Eclipse 6 at my desk at work.  It's pitiful.  No plants, two lemon
tetras and a single cory that hides all of the time behind a rock.  I've
thought about converting it into a planted tank.  Here's some random
thoughts.  Comment on whatever you feel like.

1.  I don't know if that little bulb is going to be suitable.  Low light
plants, I guess.
2.  The built-in filter system will have to go since it causes too much
surface turbulence.  One of those little Shark filters might do the job - or
no filter at all.
3.  CO2.  A small system like that can get by with a bell system to deliver
CO2.  I've never messed with a yeast system and don't want to.  Is the CO2
in human respiration sufficient to provide plants with what they need?  I'm
thinking that a simple bell with a tube that I would breath into to fill the
bell.  "It's crazy enough that it just might WORK!".

--

Kelly Beard
PBB TransIT, Corp.