Re: Light Bulb Source (If you need 30 watt bulbs)

too far away. I checked it out, and as Cathy posted, there was quite a lot
marked down and closeout stuff, including light bulbs. No Ultra Tri Lux, but
there was Trichromatics and  a Triton bulb laying in there. Unfortunately,
they were nearly all 30 watts. No 20 or 40 watts, unfortunately. So, if
you're in need of some good deals on 30 watt bulbs, check and see if you have
a SuperPetz around. Fortunately, they had enough good deals in their closeout
section to make me happy, anyway.

Sylvia