Re: Blue green algae help

    I've never tried the hy. peroxide tratments, but remember reading in a
recent thread on H2O2 (hy. perox.) that some halved the dose because there
were otocinclus in their tank.  So that might be a caution if you try it.
FWIW, Silver-scaled fish, if you have any, are said to be more sensitive to
some things- my rummy noses seem much more sensitive to changes/additives
than my other tetras.
    I have a cba problem, and am trying to correct it by improving growth
conditions for my plants, and creating conditions that discourage cba, after
comments from Roger Miller (this month under 'Re: Cyanobacteria, Algae, etc.'
 Roger S. Miller (July 3)).
    Zach K