Re: locating bulbs

Sylvia asked:

> 1) Does anyone know a source for the Ultra Tri Lux?
> 2) Does that reflector on the Coralife Trichromatic bulbs significantly
> help?

1) The only source I've found online is:
http://www.mopetshop.com/index.html

2) No.

By the way, I went to the local SuperPetz to get bedding for my
daughter's rat, and while rummaging through the clearance bin
found a stack of Ultra Tri Lux (30 watt, the very size I use) for $7
each ($18 online). So you might look there if this chain exists near
you.

Cathy Hartland