Re: Light Intensity

This sounds like an excellent idea. To be thorough, though, you'd have to
observe the plant at different light intensities, and drop the lighting until
the plant shows signs of demise, which would give the minimum. Note the
changes in the plant coloring & growth at different intensities. (I do want
those reds & pinks!)

And it would be complicated by the fact that in different substrates/water
conditions it may vary. (Wouldn't it?) Higher light could require the plant
have access to more nutrients, but it may also just mean that the plant would
be more effective at utilizing what's available.

Sylvia